In the case of oversubscription networks, dynamically accelerates TCP traffic based on network performance degradation effects such as average Packet Drop, Loss and Jitter. Maintains maximum bandwidth to support the number of TCP sessions opened depending on the Throughput speed of the Virtual Machine it is installed on. It achieves the highest TCP speed efficiency on network traffic and provides “non-zero packet loss” performance in internet traffic. Reduces the cost of “Cost per bit”.
Works on OSI Layer 4 Transmission layer, transparent and does not interfere with OSI Layer 2 wired and wireless (3G / 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, RF) network equipment and QoS.
It runs on Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, RHEL Linux operating systems, it is installed on to the Linux operating system but does not change the operation of the system. Virtual Machine is licensed and charged over the number of Cores.
Our TCP Dynamic Acceleration Appliance solutions are” Dynamically Adaptive” based on both PLR and RTT network behavior and bandwidth changes. In real-time with both PLR and RTT feedback loop based on disturbances in network, optimizes available bandwidth.
Ideal for maintaining bandwidth and offers high-speed TCP transfer for organizations such as Data Centers, Telecom, CDN, Video on Demand, PayTV, IP TV, Livestream Media, E-commerce sites that require Enterprise hybrid cloud applications, remote training, fast web page uploads, requiring large file transfers over long network distances,
The TCP Dynamic Accelerator Appliance solution enhances and accelerates TCP traffic with the following performance results;
- Shortening the time to reach the current bandwidth, using the maximum level of bandwidth,
- Maintain existing bandwidth and improve TCP transport speed,
- Adapt to changes in existing bandwidth,
- Prevent packet loss in congested networks,
- Elimination of congestion in congested networks,
- Saves on upgrade / renewal costs of physical server systems and increases the number of concurrent users in Data Centers and Enterprise systems.
- Improves network efficiency and TCP speed up to 400% logarithmically without making continuous investments to increase bandwidth, protects against high investment costs,
- Maintains bandwidth performance at maximum level, eliminating Ethernet performance issues caused by throughput congestion,
- On Layer 2 and Layer 3 accelerate data transfer, including high-resolution video streaming, graphics, image files, where network traffic optimization systems fail to work well with TCP traffic speed performance and improve data loss, time and line cost losses due to network outages,
- It is the ideal solution for WAN Acceleration, 3G / LTE Base Station TCP Acceleration,
- Pay TV, IPTV, CDN delays caused by network problems, broadcast interruption / data loss, etc. improves service performance issues, increases the number of simultaneous users and increases customer satisfaction,
- Reduces web page load times for Media and E-commerce sites, increases the number of concurrent users,