Sold with 1 (one) and 3 (three) year Appliance hardware license. In the congested network (oversubscription) to which it is connected, it dynamically accelerates TCP traffic and significantly improves “cost per bit” cost based on network performance degradation effects such as Packet Drop, Loss and Jitter.
Physical or Virtual Servers running with Linux or Windows operating system, when they opened with 100 Mbit – 1GbE (up to) due to the increase in the number of TCP sessions, improves bandwidth performance and maintains at maximum. It achieves the highest TCP speed efficiency on network traffic by using maximum bandwidth and provides “non-zero packet loss” performance in internet traffic.
OSI Layer 4 works on the Transmission layer, OSI Layer 2 is transparent and does not interfere with wired and wireless (3G / 4G, 5G, WiFi, RF) network equipment and QoS.
Our TCP Dynamic Acceleration Appliance solutions dynamically adapt to both PLR and RTT network behaviors and bandwidth changes. It optimizes the available bandwidth according to disturbances in network communication with both real-time PLR and RTT feedback loop.
For companies that demand high-speed and fast web page load connectivity such as Tourism businesses, SME-scale Engineering companies, Entertainment businesses, Architecture and Mapping companies, OnLive Gaming / GaaS, Bank Branches, Schools, Hospitals, Municipalities, Media and Advertising companies provides fast TCP connections and maintaining maximum bandwidth performance.
The TCP Dynamic Accelerator Appliance solution enhances and accelerates TCP traffic with the following performance results;
- Shortening the time to reach the current bandwidth, using the maximum level of bandwidth,
- Maintain existing bandwidth and improve TCP transport speed,
- Adapt to changes in existing bandwidth,
- Prevent packet loss in congested networks,
- Elimination of congestion in congested networks
- On Linux / Windows Physical and Virtual server systems, helps saving for upgrade / renewal costs, increasing the number of concurrent users,
- Improves network efficiency and TCP speed up to 400% logarithmically without making continuous investments to increase bandwidth, protects against high investment costs,
- Maintains bandwidth performance at maximum level, eliminating Ethernet performance issues caused by throughput congestion,
- On Layer 2 and Layer 3 accelerate data transfer, including high-resolution video streaming, graphics, image files, where network traffic optimization systems fail to work well with TCP traffic speed performance and improve data loss, time and line cost losses due to network outages,
- It is the ideal solution for WAN Acceleration, 3G / LTE Base Station TCP Acceleration,
- Delay due to Internet network problems, TCP disconnection, data loss, etc. improves service performance issues, increases the number of simultaneous users and increases customer satisfaction,
- In Onlive gaming services, Server-Client-Server maintains bandwidth performance and increases TCP connection speed.
- Reduces WEB page load times, increases the number of simultaneous users